Friday, December 28, 2012

I learned even though I didn't think I could

So alot of people are dying from herion. I've always heard of the terrible things that heroin does and it has made me sad from time to time. 
We all quest for our paradise. Life can be so beautiful and so engrossing. All of life is if you look at it hard enough. It makes me think we as a generation are not trying hard enough. We sit glued to tubes fearing work and strain. In my days I have experienced pain, and I have learned how to appreciate it rather than fear it. I still fear it, but its is easier to deal with. I have learned that even though I didnt think I could.
So when I saw a glimpse of my strengths, I became thirsty for challenges, like a junky after a fix. I want to fail only so I can succeed someday. There is determination confined inside of you if only you'll let it out. If you trust/respect yourself and the very real ideas you have you can find the determination to do what you want to do. It is up to you to want to do right.Then it is up to you to learn what is right. The answers are there if you look hard enough, lose your fear and live gradually.
    Heroin is not right but its easy. We as a generation are victims of this technological age. Everyone we see on TV is happy so we think we deserve happiness whether or not we've worked hard. Everything superficial is becoming easier and faster all of the time. Not everything should be as easy as it is.There are lessons in hard work.  I look at our grandparents and see the fruits of their hard work and the value of their determination. They were determined because they could see to tomorrow and had hope. You have the choice where you end up. Look to tomorrow.

I am in complete control of my life whether or not I take the wheel.

No comments:

Post a Comment